I have created my del.icio.us account - quite easy to create the account but for some reason my del.icio.us buttons keep disappearing from Internet Explorer and I have to reload them. I suspect it has something to do with security settings on our council network - everything is re-set when I shut down. Annoying!
I can see that this type of bookmark sharing would be useful for library systems such as ours where people work at multiple branches. They could access their bookmarks from any computer. I have updated our "weblinks" site for a few years and I think this kind of thing will replace it. I think it's great that many people can share and contribute.
Anyway my delicious account is here:
http://del.icio.us/philippaj?356758
Some random sites. Will need to spend some time in the future creating a serious site.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
del.icio.us
Posted by PJ at 3:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment