? ??????????????Stars and Space? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.5 (182 Ratings)??59 Grabs Today. 9736 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Hot Pink Roses? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (163 Ratings)??55 Grabs Today. 16426 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 23, 2009

And now for Web 2.1!!

Here is my new-look blog.  I have added a Pyzam template - some of them are really lovely.  I have also added a new slideshow from my Picasa web album.  I have added a little icon to my profile.

Since doing the 2.0 training, I have been part of one blog, for my book club.  We all add posts and comments and have found it a reasonably good way to keep up with each other and discuss things.  However, some people in the group are less enthused about the whole blog idea and would rather email.  I have also set it up so that when the blog is updated, I get an email to remind me to check it.  That is useful.

Looking forward to seeing a range of new tools to "play" with in this round of training.

0 comments: