? ??????????????Stars and Space? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.5 (182 Ratings)??59 Grabs Today. 9736 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Hot Pink Roses? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (163 Ratings)??55 Grabs Today. 16426 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, May 5, 2008

podcasting

I was totally misinformed about podcasts. I thought it was all about iPods!

Personally I think I will enjoy this technology, I will be able to listen to old editions of Enough Rope with Andrew Denton or take a course in Mediterranean history at my leisure!

Some uses I have seen on the Library web sites that I like are:

  • Author talks
  • Storytimes
  • Living Library books
  • Book reviews in audio format
  • oral history
  • staff meetings (for staff at remote branches)

Much like a blog, though, you would have to put some effort into making sure you were getting new material regularly.

1 comments:

pls@slnsw said...

There are a lot of exciting options with podcasts.

Ellen (PLS)