? ??????????????Stars and Space? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.5 (182 Ratings)??59 Grabs Today. 9736 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Hot Pink Roses? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (163 Ratings)??55 Grabs Today. 16426 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Answer boards

It was interesting to read the exemplary answers....the quality was obvious!!! I think this is a good way to improve the image of librarians out there in the real world. Yes, we actually can do something other than tell people to shhhhhhhh....!!

I would be interested to know how Libraries that do this justify the time to their council or funding body. Personally I think it is great to share information with whoever needs it, but I know that "ratepayers" are usually the ones we are supposed to be serving. I suppose at this stage it is done in an informal way???

0 comments: