? ??????????????Stars and Space? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.5 (182 Ratings)??59 Grabs Today. 9736 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Hot Pink Roses? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (163 Ratings)??55 Grabs Today. 16426 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get t BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Flickr-ing

In the past I have used the Google tool "Picasa" to share my photos with family and friends. If you are interested you can have a look at my picasa site here:

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/philippaenator

It is such a good idea though - which of course had never occured to me - to use a photo sharing site for Library photos! Part of my job at the Library is to update our web site, and we often have photos of events etc to upload. It takes ages to upload all the photos into a web page and format them on a page, this would be so much easier!

Playing around on flickr, I looked up medinas in Morocco. This is where I will be in 3 weeks time. Yay! Here is a photo that came up, and the site it came from.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/iancowe/2307439951/

0 comments: